A-1 Septic Tank: Emergency Grease Trap Procedures
A grease trap is installed to protect the drains in your kitchen. This simple device prevents fats, oil, and grease from running down your pipes and creating a clog. A protective device need to be cleaned every now and then; with a monthly regular cleaning, this device will remain effective. Repairs, on the other hand, are done to restore functionality only when the grease trap has been damage.
A-1 Septic Tank technicians are fully equipped when it comes to emergency grease trap service. We have the necessary equipment are A gas mask, gloves, tools to remove grease trap lid, a bucket and shovel to remove materials from the tank and a vacuum to follow clean every bit of grease and sludge.
We provide quality and local grease traps cleaning service, serving East Bay, North Bay, South Bay, West Bay, and the greater San Francisco Bay area. The benefits of calling us:
Lower Maintenance and Emergency Repair cost
Regular cleaning and maintenance of pipes lead wastewater to flow. This will allow amounts of FOG (fat, oil, and grease) to be with the wastewater. Avoiding clogging, bursting due to FOG buildup and leads to reducing the amount of money on maintenance and emergency repair costs.
Reducing Damage to the Tank
Food waste releases and creates, in particular, Sulfuric acid. This toxic element damages the walls of grease traps.
Getting Rid of Foul Odors
FOG trap at the grease traps, foul odors develops. These odors can come back up the pipes and drains. We at A-1 Septic tank perform emergency grease trap service at your call to get rid of these foul odors and have your tank working properly in no time.
Along with our Emergency Grease trap procedures, here we provide basic maintenance processes you can do:
- DO NOT POUR FOG down the sink. As they cool down this will create clogs and plumbing backups.
- Remove grease from the trap once or twice a week ideally using a scoop.
- Have a procedure lists when handling of FOG posted in the kitchen, as to remind you and your employees to follow.
- Never use additives and chemicals to clean a grease trap
- Keep a maintenance and repair log for the grease trap.
Our grease trap cleaning and maintenance services include, but are not limited to the following:
- We complete grease removal
- Performing grease trap audits
- Detailed cleaning of both inlet and outlets pipes
- Re-gasket your grease trap covers.
- Cleaning of drainpipes Emptying and recycling of grease as per DEP regulations
- Addition of free flow cleaning solutions to the grease traps and pipes for future drain facilitation
- Addition a biological enzyme solution that facilitates drainage and keeps grease trap smell to a minimum
- Provide a maintenance plan to keep you from needing expensive Emergency Grease Trap Service Callouts in the future!
Get Reliable Resturant Grease Trap Maintenance Services
We believe that providing our customers with the right tools to understand their restaurant grease trap situation can help them save money on after-hours service calls. All situations are unique so there is never really a one-size-fits-all answer.
At A-1 Septic Tank Service Inc. we know that running a restaurant can be stressful and grease trap procedures are probably not at the forefront of your mind. We offer routine scheduled maintenance for grease trap procedures. This way, you can focus on other important aspects of your business. Having scheduled maintenance not only saves time but also decreases the need to spend extra money on emergency grease trap service calls.
We are a family-owned and operated business. For over 65 years we have been providing the greater San Francisco Bay Area with fast and dependable septic and non-hazardous pumping services. A-1 Septic Tank Service, Inc. is committed to always delivering a safe, quality service and has built its reputation on honesty and integrity. We are ready to take your call!