Septic Tank Repair
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t think about your septic tank until there’s a problem with it. When your septic tank breaks down, you can rely on A-1 Septic Tank Service for fast and capable repairs. No matter what type of septic problem you are experiencing, our San Francisco team is available to help you. Contact us today!
Why Septic Tanks Fail
- Every septic tank needs routine inspections and maintenance. As a rule, you should have your septic tank pumped at least once every three years. If you don’t have your tank pumped, it can clog the drain field, resulting in the need for replacement.
- Tree roots, shifting soil, and crushed or broken pipes can all lead to damage to your septic tank. Pipes that have cracked and deteriorated over time can also make your septic tank more vulnerable to failure.
- A septic tank is more likely to fail if it has been improperly constructed. For instance, if the drain field is not level, it can lead to uneven distribution of wastewater, clogging, and septic tank failure.
The more often you use your septic tank, the more often it needs to be pumped—and the more liable it is to fail in the absence of routine maintenance. Larger households are more likely to need more frequent pumping.
Signs That Your Septic Tank May Need Repairs
- A sewage smell in your house or your yard.
- A backed-up toilet or sink.
- Sinks or tubs that are slow to drain.
- A wet spot on the ground where your drain field is.
What to Do When You Have a Septic Tank Issue
When your septic system requires professional attention, your first step should be to contact A-1 Septic Tank Service. Our team is qualified to provide you with the reliable repair services you need, including non-hazardous pumping when necessary. After identifying the source of your septic tank problem, we’ll recommend and carry out a plan for repairing it. If you experience an after-hours issue, we also offer emergency repair services 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
About A-1 Septic Tank Service
A-1 Septic Tank Service has been providing the San Francisco Bay Area with reliable septic and non-hazardous plumbing services since 1953. Our service areas include Contra Costa County, Alameda County, San Mateo County, and Santa Clara County. We install new septic tanks and provide cleaning, inspection, pumping, and repair services for existing tanks. If you’re in need of septic or non-hazardous pumping services, you can always count on our team for excellent service at a fair price. For a free price quote, call us today at 510-886-4455.